Device that delivers "downstream" a predefined and constant pressure value (within the foreseen operating limits) as the inlet pressure and / or flow rate vary. The compensated shutter guarantees precision in regulating the outlet pressure even in the case of high and sudden changes in the inlet pressure.
It is equipped with:
- spring for regulating the outlet pressure;
- safety membrane;
- outlet pressure point (with some exceptions) for controlling the outlet pressure. On some models the pressure point is also present at the inlet;
It can also be supplied with a built-in filter element (FRG / 2MC models).
90 ° connections available for threaded connections from DN 15 to DN 50.
Component intended for industrial use on industrial sites.
Reference standards: EN 88-2 - EN 13611.
In accordance with:
- PED Directive 2014/68 / EU
- ATEX Directive 2014/34 / EU - II 2G - II 2D
- Marking and Normative References
- CE approval according to EN 88-2, Compliant with Directive 2009/142 / CE, Regulation (EU) 2016/426 from 21/04/2018, Compliant with PED Directive 2014/68 / EU, Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34 / EU
- non-aggressive gases of the three families (dry gases)
- Die-cast aluminum (UNI EN 1706)
- Type of connections
- Operating temperature
- -15 ° + 60 ° C
- Inlet Pressure (Bar)
- 0.5 ÷ 1
- Outlet Pressure (mBar)
- 150 ÷ 200
- Filtration class
- G2 (according to EN779)
- Inches DN
- 1/2 - DN 15