Device which supplies a preset and constant “downstream” pressure value (within the intended operating limits) when the inlet pressure and/or the flow rate changes. The compensated obturator ensures precision when adjusting the outlet pressure even in the case of high and sudden variations in the inlet pressure.
It is fitted with:
- a spring to adjust the outlet pressure;
- a safety membrane;
- output pressure test nipple (with some exceptions) to control the outlet pressure. On some models the pressure test nipple is also present on the input;
It can also be supplied with a built-in filtering element (FRG/2MC models).
Available 90° connections for threaded connections from DN 15 to DN 50.
Component designed for industrial use in industrial sites.
Reference standards: EN 88-2 – EN 13611.
In compliance with:
- PED Directive 2014/68/EU
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU - II 2G - II 2D
- Marking and Normative References
- CE approval according to EN 88-2, Compliant with Directive 2009/142 / CE, Regulation (EU) 2016/426 from 21/04/2018, Compliant with PED Directive 2014/68 / EU, Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34 / EU
- non-aggressive gases of the three families (dry gases)
- Die-cast aluminum (UNI EN 1706)
- Type of connections
- Operating temperature
- -15 ° + 60 ° C
- Inlet Pressure (Bar)
- 0.5 ÷ 1
- Outlet Pressure (mBar)
- 150 ÷ 200
- Filtration class
- G2 (according to EN779)
- Inches DN
- 1/2 - DN 15